Green Open Today - 12th April!
A big welcome back to all members - old and new. The green is looking great and is open for roll ups from today.
GUIDANCE FROM 12th April 2021
1. Maximum of 28 players on the green at any one time. We have set up for 7 rinks and are allowed an average of 4 players per rink. Singles, pairs and triples are permitted and may be on adjacent rinks.
2. No pre-booking is required but please adhere to the permitted maximum.
3. For informal (non-organised bowls) such as roll ups groupings must not exceed 6 people or 2 households.
4. Spectators are not permitted except for people with disabilities or adults performing a safeguarding or supervisory role.
5. Access to toilets is permitted but face coverings must be worn at all times indoors. The disabled toilet will be unlocked for use until further notice.
6. Outdoor hospitality may be available in accordance with government guidelines. Social interaction before and after play should only take place in separate and distinct groups consisting of up to 6 people or 2 households.
7. Access to the club lounge is not permitted at the current time (this will change at Step Three)
8. Try to avoid using shared equipment wherever possible. If you are sharing equipment practise strict hand hygiene and sanitisation after using equipment.
9. Continue to practise social distancing (2m).
10. Scan the NHS Test and Trace QR Code with your NHS Covid-19 App to check in - help
stop the spread of the virus. QR codes are displayed in the pavilion and the front window.
SUFFIELD PARK BOWLS CLUB